woensdag 11 december 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside


We had our first real night of frost. I heard Big Man scraping the ice of the car windows this morning! It seems to me the light has changed the last week. The sun has dropped quite a bit in comparison to the horizon and the light is cooler and more crisp. Although a bit annoying when you are blinded by the light whilst biking, it looks beautiful on the water in the canals and the naked trees....
Winter is definately coming...

Afgelopen nacht was de eerste nacht hier met temperaturen onder de nul. Ik hoorde een hoop gekrab van de Grote Man terwijl hij de ramen van de auto onder handen nam. De zon is een heel stuk lager aan de horizon gaan staan en het licht is nu zoveel helderder en koeler. Het is nu wel dat je met toegeknepen ogen moet fietsen vanwege de zon, maar o wat is het winterzonlicht mooi aan het vallen op alle sloten, vijvers en kale bomen...
De winter is onvermijdelijk in aantocht...

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Jup, same here. I was wondering why everybody was walking so carefully but when I stepped outside I knew. I like this sky better than the grey clouded ones though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I completely agree with you! It has been so grey lately!

      Verwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx