zondag 15 december 2013

Stash Busting Project: Little Lady Cowl!










I finished Little Lady's new cowl this morning and I am so happy with it! It ate up all the purple and gray bits I had left in my stash. Little Lady wasn't keen on modelling the cowl, but I got a few nice pics anyway. It is a bit too big for her, but I hope she will get to wear it quite some time. The yarn is sturdy enough to withstand some rough play!

The pattern can be found on the blog of Mam'zelle Flo!

Vanochtend heb ik alle eindjes van de nieuwe col voor de kleine dame weggewerkt! Ik ben heel blij met het resultaat! Ik ben nu alle losse eindjes/enkele bol paars (Wibra) kwijt uit mijn voorraad. Heerlijk. De kleine dame was niet happig op poseren maar ik kreeg toch nog een paar mooie foto's. Ik denk dat ze er de komende jaren nog veel plezier van gaat hebben want hij is nog een tikkie te groot.

Het patroon is te vinden op de blog van Mam'zelle Flo!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great cowl, and lovely color combination. Love purple and grey :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looks very pretty :) Much more intricate than my straight HDC back-loop-only cowl in whatever-colour-I-had-left-blue, haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx