zondag 10 februari 2013

Unpinned: Birthday Cakes!

Our Little Man is not a pie lover. Not at all. So in preparation for Little Lady's birthday I asked him what kind of pie he would like to have. I gave him a few options I found on Pinterest.
He chose the one taste he absolutely adores. You can wake him up in the middle of the night for a sandwich covered with it.

Speculoos. Or Biscoff for those of you on the other side of the big pond.

And luckily for the Little Guy, I found a recipe of a Speculoos Pie....

And I made it:



And guess what? He did not care at all for this pie. He was as happy as he could be with a tiny cake bear! Well, more for us! This recipe is in metric, but it is not in the slightest bit lactosefree or diet-friendly.  It is also very easy to make. Beware!

The other cake I made was an old fashion Citron Pound Cake. Easy as cake.




It has such a nice citron taste. I left it a bit too long in the oven, but this cake is definately a keeper! And I made this one lactosefree so I indulged myself the last two days..

As always these recipes are on my Tried & Tested - Cooking recipes board. Have fun!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx