vrijdag 8 februari 2013

Therapeutic Walk #2

Today, I went to another part of our neighbourhood, to walk in a little park closeby. It was beautiful weather and I really needed to go outside, catching some fresh air.




These Drent sheep walk around loose in a certain area of the park. I wonder what they will do with their fleece once spring starts.




Ducks are always fun, the bottom ducks are looking very peculiar!

I heard lots of crows shouting and saw them flying in circles above the park. Lots of commotion and it was all because of this:






Unfortunately the picture is way too bright, but I cought him! I think it is a buzzard.

And in our street I stumbled on this little fellow:


Isn't he (or she) beautiful? A couple more weeks and it will lose it red breast..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx