zondag 24 februari 2013

New Pink Friend




We have a new friend in the house, a lovely little Piggy. Little Man requested him, and Little Lady snatched him away. I was ab-so-lu-te-ly not allowed to take pictures of this cuty pie. Hence the first picture.

I am so pleased with her! I think it is a her. Her little button butt is just lovely. Designing it was also fun. I am noticing my attention span is getting better and a simple stitchy design really helped. After embroidering her eyes she really came to life!

Want to stitch this Little Piggy? Head over to the pattern over here! 

Have fun!




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Die is schattig! Ik geef K. groot gelijk dat ze 'm gelijk inpikt, maar daar was G. het vast niet mee eens.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. G. taalt er eigenlijk niet meer naar, hij speelt al de hele week verder alleen met lego of hij leest zijn lego boek

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx