donderdag 31 juli 2014

Bonne Vacances!



Like many bloggers I am taking a time out in August.
Just a little break to try some new stuff, get inspiration and relax.....

What will happen here?

I have made a few posts on forehand and those will be published during my August Break.

Some just for relaxation, others for crochetinspiration (ofcourse!).

And last but not least: I will run the Link Party every Thursday for all August weeks. I will not run a new party each week, but I will link to it each Thursday!  It will be one great party starting today and ending August 26th.

I wish you all a marvelous August with sunshine, blue sky, laughter, lots of crochet and lots of happy moments!

But! I will pop in on Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram because they are just too much fun! See you there!

Bonne vacances!


Net als een aantal bloggers piep ik er even tussen uit in Augustus.
Even een kleine pauze om wat nieuwe dingen uit te proberen, wat inspiratie op te doen en vooral te relaxen...

Wat gebeurt er hier?

Hier zullen er wel een aantal posts gemaakt worden die automatisch laat publiceren.

Sommige voor de relax, sommige natuurlijk voor wat haak inspiratie! 

En natuurlijk: de Link Party gaat gewoon door! Alleen maak ik niet wekelijks een nieuwe, ik laat hem gewoon doorlopen en link ik iedere donderdag terug naar de originele Party! Ik hoop dat het een lekkere grote party wordt die eindigt op 26 augustus!

Ik wens jullie een super Augustus vol met zonneschijn, blauwe lucht, veel lol en heel veel leuke momenten!

Maar: mocht je me zoeken ik ben wel nog op Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram te vinden!

Bonne vacances!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx