zondag 13 juli 2014

Circle of Life


 

 A strange feeling crept up on me last evening. During the past three weeks I've encountered almost all stages of life.
My best friend became mom to her first baby.
My hubbys nephew got married.
My best friend lost his father.

Strange how all this is just how life is, although we either do not want to know about it or enjoy a big celebration.
Life is life.

I feel sorrow for my best friend and I hope he will see happiness in life again some time in the future...

Times of great sorrow have the potential to be times of great transformation. But in order for transformation to happen we must go deep, to the very roots of our pain, and experience it as it is, without blame or self-pity. ~ Osho


Een gek gevoel besloop me gisteravond. De afgelopen drie weken stonden zomaar ineens in het teken van bijna alle levensfasen.
Mijn beste vriendin werd voor het eerst mama.
De neef van de Grote Vent trouwde.
Mijn beste vriend verloor zijn vader.
Het is zo raar dat het allemaal bij het leven hoort, maar dat we liever voor sommige dingen onze ogen willen sluiten en andere dingen juist enorm vieren. Terwijl het gewoon het leven is.
Ik voel verdriet voor mijn beste vriend, en ik hoop dat hij ergens, als de tijd daar is, weer vrolijkheid in het leven ziet..
Times of great sorrow have the potential to be times of great transformation. But in order for transformation to happen we must go deep, to the very roots of our pain, and experience it as it is, without blame or self-pity. ~ Osho

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx