zaterdag 20 september 2014

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #60

Aaaaaa what a lovely sunny week it was! I know I had a very crochet filled week with hooking and writing up patterns! You have been busy as well! There is a huge trend on the Dutch Facebook groups for Mochilla bags (here's Pinterest for some inspiration). I think they are stunning! So manny patterns available. Maybe, maybe I will give this technique a try!

Thanks for linking up your pretties!

Here is the top 3 most clicked links from last week!

Number 1

 
Wayuu Mochilla bag progress by Sofie @ Fie bakt, haakt en naait!


Number 2


Home accesories made by Ale @ Homemade @ my place

Number 3

 

Finished Wayuu Mochilla bag made by Rianne @ Rianneshaaksels


Thanks for joining the Party!

Don't forget to share, the more link ups, the merrier the party will be. Thanks in advance!



1 opmerking:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx