zaterdag 6 september 2014

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #58

Hello hello my dears!

I hope you didn't miss the Link Party last Thursday and read my message on Facebook! From now on the Link Party will open up on Saturday and close on Friday. With work and all it is easier for me to start things up in the weekend! I do hope everyone had a good First Week at School!

It has been very quiet in the last Link Party so there is only one featured project made by Leen. She has finished her circle blanket and boy is it gorgeous!


Head over for a look: *click*

See you next week and please join the party!

Sharing is caring!




1 opmerking:

  1. It has been a long time without participating : but today I'm here!!!!
    happy weekend and thank you Barbara, xxxxxx Ale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx