maandag 11 maart 2013

Strike A Pose!

It is always fun to hand over the camera to Big Man to make pictures for a pattern.

He is always in for a joke!

So when I was rearranging my Moss shawl for the pictures he was constantly clicking...

And then you get these kind of pictures!









Always fun with this hubby of mine!

I want to thank you for all the compliments I already received on this shawl, thankyou thankyou thankyou!

It is absolutely amazing, the pattern is only a day old!

Look at this:


I am standing at number 3 of the Top 20 over at Ravelry!

And I also got "involved" in a great discussion at the Crochet Shoulder Wrappers group for not including a crochet chart in my pattern. A very good point. I will consider learning it and adding charts to my patterns!

And now, my dear readers, I am going to leave you. As a very happy Hooker.

I am going to go to school this afternoon and see some of my students again!

Have fun today!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx