zaterdag 14 juli 2012

Promises, promises..


I know, I know... I promised you a pattern. Unfortunately, I did not foresee how little time I would have today. As in: none. I got permission of Lucy of Attic24 just yesterday, I needed to take pictures, and I decided to add a bit of a photo tutorial so I needed a bit of time to crochet the samples.
So I am very sorry, publishing is not happening today. I am aiming at tomorrow. The Dutch version will probably be published either Monday or Tuesday.

Right now, I will work on the pattern either writing or taking pics or crocheting, enjoy a drink and a snack with Big Man, and probably will watch an episode of True Blood or Borgias.

Have a nice evening and see you soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx