donderdag 11 april 2013

Happy Things #13


Happy thing: Finding new bird mugs! I like my coffee in either my stripe/dot mugs or my beloved bird mugs. Unfortunately one of the two bird mugs I had broke a few months ago. These mugs came all the way from Texel, and it seems that I could not find any of the same size or with the same design. On Tuesday I suddenly saw some beautiful birdie mugs. Happy! It is a set of three, one with a Blue Tit, one with a Robin Redbreast and one with a Sparrow. 
 


Happy Thing: Decluttering my desk. I do not work on this desk, but I use it together with Little Man for computering and sewing... 
It was a mess. 
I wanted to organize some stuff and make it a more craft friendly desk for me, and for the kids when the time comes. Normally I just ignore all of the stuff in it and on it, put my sewing machine on it and do my thing. Now I cleared all of the drawers and put in sewing stuff, beading stuff and paper stuff all organized. I am a very very pleased girl.


 Happy Thing: Little Man turned five today! Five years old, I simply cannot believe it.. His second birthday in school!
I am so proud of him and I hope he will have a great day in school singing songs and share some treats.

Have a great day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Bedankt voor je gezellige berichtje op mijn blog.
    Dit voelt zo ongelooflijk warm dat ik van alle kanten gesteund wordt.
    Het lijkt er wel op of ik er zelfs sterker door ben geworden:)
    Jij gefeliciteerd met je zoon, wat een knul he.
    Fijne avond.
    Liefs Gerda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx