zaterdag 15 februari 2014

Ta-dah: Socks!!!

 

After six months, adding a row here and there I finished my socks. Here's how they looked yesterday morning after arriving at school. The end is in sight...
Na 6 maanden breien, af en toe een ronde, zijn mijn sokken eindelijk af! Zo zagen ze er gisterochtend uit nadat ik op school kwam. Het einde is in zicht....


I had to chaperonne at a school dance yesterday evening and on my way back in the tram I was ready for bind-off!
Ik moest gisteren surveilleren op een schoolfeest en op de terugweg in de tram was ik klaar om af te hechten!

And this morning I took care of the ends and here they are:
En vanochtend tacklede ik de eindjes en hier zijn ze dan:


 

I am so proud of them! I am a very slow knitter and even though I really really like to wear them, I am planning on making a crocheted pair of socks for my  next pair.
Ik ben hartstikke trots op ze! Ik ben een tergend langzame breister en ook al vind ik ze fijn om te dragen.... ik denk dat mijn volgende paar maar een gehaakt paar zal zijn want dat gaat een pak sneller.

A very happy weekend to you all!
Fijn weekend! 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I don't knit, so let me know where you find a good and comfy pattern for crochet socks for your next project!! These are SO beautiful - enjoy them...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Judith!
      I made two pairs of crochet socks with this pattern!
      http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/basic-sock-6
      They are lovely!

      Verwijderen
  2. Well done! The socks are beautiful. I love the colours. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. They look very pretty and colorful!! Congrats!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx