zaterdag 24 januari 2015

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #77

Een nieuwe zaterdag, tijd voor nieuwe creatieve inspiratie? Wat heb jij deze week gemaakt?
Vorige week klikten jullie het meest op:

Another Saturday, time for new creative insipiration? What did you make this week?
You, my dear readers, clicked most on the following projects"

Number 1


Renate showed her market stall @ Renate's haken enzo

Number2


Liz made a birthday girl dress! @ Howling at the moon

Number 3


Teacher gifts! (I love them) @ Renate's haken enzo

Thank you so much for participating!!!! There are creative sparkles everywhere.
See you next week!

De meest aangeklikte projecten zet ik in het zonnetje op Facebook en op Pinterest!
Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd, deel deze link party alsjeblieft!
                                             ~ Volg me op Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~


 If you get the most clicks I feature you on Facebook and Pinterest.
Don't forget to share, the more link ups, the merrier the party will be.
~ Follow me on Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for featuring me, Barbara! And thanks to your readers for clicking my dress post! I was lucky to post first to your party and get a lot of clicks, I guess! Have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for hosting the party, Barbara!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx