zaterdag 17 januari 2015

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #76

He he, eindelijk thuis na een congres met 500 andere biologen. Het was superleuk, maar ook heerlijk om weer thuis te zijn. Volgende week meer over dit weekend denk ik zo.

Finally, I am home! I went to a two-day congress and came home today. It was fun, but I am happy to go to my own bed in a few hours!


Let's have a look at the most clicked projects from last weeks party!

Number 1

Hilde made a Christmas elf @ Hilde haakt

Number 2

Renate made this cute toys!! @ Renate's haken enzo

Number 3

HermieandLilly
Regula made monsters! With tutorial @ Babajeza's Wundertute


Thank you so much for participating!!!! Lots of clicking and visiting!
See you next week!

De meest aangeklikte projecten zet ik in het zonnetje op Facebook en op Pinterest!
Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd, deel deze link party alsjeblieft!
                                             ~ Volg me op Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~


 If you get the most clicks I feature you on Facebook and Pinterest.
Don't forget to share, the more link ups, the merrier the party will be.
~ Follow me on Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx