donderdag 12 september 2013

Busy Fingers Showing Off! #14

It's that time of the week again! Link Party day :)

If you are wondering how many people look at my posts, let me tell you, almost 300 people saw your projects last week!

I've been enjoying your projects immensely and there is lots of hooky eye candy.

Here is the thop 3 of last week's Busy Fingers Showing Off:

Number 1:
Liz made these adorable barefoot sandals for a friend! @ Howling at the Moon

Number 2:

 
Renate has been busy again! @ Renate's haken enzo 

Number 3:


Marianna made a beautiful preemie cardigan @ Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days

Want to get featured too? Here's the new Link Party, it's open until Monday!
Please check out my Pinterest board with all the featured projects over the last 13 weeks!






2 opmerkingen:

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx